I used Trefoils, walnuts and butter as a crust. The cream cheese and Cool Whip as directed, 2 small boxes of choc. pudding w/4 C skim milk and sprinkled with crushed Trefoils, walnuts and crushed Thin Mints. It was a huge hit at our Brownie Christmas party. The tiny leader took 3 servings!!! Thanks for the recipe!
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 double-stuffed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whisk together chocolate instant pudding mix and 2 cups milk for 2 minutes. Cover pudding, and chill 5 minutes.
- Stir together cream cheese and whipped topping, blending well.
- Place 1 cup crushed cookies evenly on bottom of an 8-cup bowl. Spread half of cream cheese mixture over crushed cookies; sprinkle with half of pecans. Spread all of pudding evenly over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Chill until ready to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oreo Double Stuf for double-stuffed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Mocha-Chocolate Cookie Pudding: Crush 16 coffee-flavored cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies. Stir 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee into cream cheese mixture. Omit pecans. Proceed as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Double Delight Oreo Coffee 'n Creme for sandwich cookies.
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Pudding: Crush 16 peanut butter cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies. Substitute 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter for cream cheese and 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts for pecans. Proceed as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Double Delight Oreo Peanut Butter & Chocolate for sandwich cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This