Chocolate Confetti Cookies
Bake 8 minutes for a soft and chewy cookie or up to 12 minutes for a crisp cookie.
More From Southern Living
Total: 9 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 (4-oz.) semisweet chocolate baking bar, finely chopped
- Parchment paper
- 1. Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition.
- 2. Stir together flour and next 2 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended after each addition. Stir in peanuts and chopped chocolate baking bar.
- 3. Shape dough into 4 logs (about 2 inches in diameter); wrap each log in plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours to 3 days.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each log into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets to wire racks, and cool completely (about 20 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note