- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 (9-ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Powdered sugar
How to Make It
Combine liqueur, corn syrup, and instant coffee granules; let mixture stand 5 minutes.
Stir until granules dissolve.
Combine cookie crumbs, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, and chopped almonds; stir well. Pour coffee mixture over crumb mixture, stirring well.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar twice to coat well. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee-flavored liqueur.