Made this for my co-workers and they LOVED it. I replaced the chocolate graham crackers with original. I also did only one full fat block of cream cheese, the other three were reduced fat. My only noted change for next time is not to make soooo much mocha sauce. One bag of the chips is just far too much.
Chocolate-Coffee Cheesecake With Mocha Sauce
SOUTHERN DESSERTS Grand Prize Winner. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Brand Winner. Serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream, fresh raspberries, and fresh mint sprigs, if desired.
More From Southern Living
Other: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 3 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers (about 20 sheets)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (8-ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 4 (1-ounce) bittersweet baking chocolate squares
- Mocha Sauce
- 1. Stir together crushed graham crackers and butter; press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool crust in pan on a wire rack. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add coffee liqueur, coffee granules, and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.
- 4. Remove and reserve 1 cup cream cheese mixture. Pour remaining batter into prepared crust.
- 5. Microwave chocolate squares in a medium-size glass bowl 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds; let cool slightly. Stir reserved 1 cup cream cheese mixture into melted chocolate, blending well. Spoon chocolate mixture in lines on top of batter in springform pan; gently swirl with a knife.
- 6. Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn oven off. Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed, 30 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven, and gently run a knife around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. (Do not remove sides of pan.) Cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- 7. Remove sides of springform pan. Serve with Mocha Sauce.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kahlúa for coffee liqueur.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This