1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
2. Place thawed pastry shells on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp.
3. Stir together 1 Tbsp. cream and 1/2 tsp. espresso powder in a small microwave-safe ramekin or cup. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds; stir until espresso is dissolved.
4. Beat cream cheese and sugars at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add espresso mixture, and beat 30 seconds or until creamy and light. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoonful into each phyllo shell.
5. Microwave chocolate and remaining 1 Tbsp. cream in a small microwave-safe ramekin or cup at HIGH 20 seconds, stirring after 10 seconds and at end until smooth. Spoon 1/4 tsp. chocolate mixture over each tart. Top immediately with almonds. Cover and chill 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
If you plan to make these ahead, save the plastic tart shell packaging to store the prepared tartlets in.