Chocolate Éclair Cake
One box of graham crackers contains three individually wrapped packages of crackers; use one package for each layer of this indulgent dessert.
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (3.4-ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of an ungreased 13- x 9-inch baking dish with one-third of honey graham crackers.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk; add whipped topping, stirring until mixture thickens. Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers. Spread with chocolate frosting. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Note: To lighten, use reduced-fat graham crackers, sugar-free pudding mix, fat-free milk, and fat-free frozen whipped topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts