Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) Butter (2 sticks) Softened
- 1 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Eggs room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 12 ounce(s) (1bag) chocolate chunks
- 6 ounce(s) (1/2 bag) regular semi-sweet choco chips
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Beat butter in mixer until creamy. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix well. Add the eggs and mix. Add the baking soda and vanilla. Add the flour and mix.
- Add the chocolate chunks and chips and mix by hand.
- Place golf ball size cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes until just golden on bottom. Remove from oven and let set on cookie sheet for a few minutes to finish cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes