Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Butter (2 sticks) Softened
- 1 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Eggs room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 12 ounce(s) (1bag) chocolate chunks
- 6 ounce(s) (1/2 bag) regular semi-sweet choco chips
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Beat butter in mixer until creamy. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix well. Add the eggs and mix. Add the baking soda and vanilla. Add the flour and mix.
- Add the chocolate chunks and chips and mix by hand.
- Place golf ball size cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes until just golden on bottom. Remove from oven and let set on cookie sheet for a few minutes to finish cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note