Chocolate/Chocolate Chip/Amaretto Cake
Oh so easy and so delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Devils Food Cake
- 1 package(s) Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1/2 cup(s) brewed coffee
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoon(s) Amaretto and enough water to fill one cup
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) almond extract
- Blend everything together except chocolate chips (low speed of mixer). Fold in chips after everything is blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt cake, Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Icing: Mix sugar, milk and almond extract together until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake.
- Best when served warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by StepMom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate/Chocolate Chip/Amaretto Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts