- 4 (4-oz.) sweet dark chocolate baking bars, chopped (we tested with Ghirardelli)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup canned dulce de leche (we tested with La Lechera)
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile powder
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur (we tested with Kahlúa)
- Dippers: Candied fruit (we tested with mango slices, papaya strips, and pineapple chunks); banana slices; pound cake cubes; marshmallows
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium-low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in chile powder and coffee liqueur. Pour mixture into a fondue pot; place over fondue burner. Serve with candied fruit, banana slices, cake cubes, and marshmallows as dippers.