Chocolate Chip Zuchinni Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 1-3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cocoa powder Natural or Dutch
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 cup(s) Zucchini (1 medium) Shredded
- 2 cup(s) Semi- sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the oil, eggs, and vanilla. Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the creamed mixture alternately with the buttermilk. Stir in the zucchini. Pour into a greased 9X13-inch pan. Sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanandBob and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note