Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Community Recipe from
- Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
- Servings: dozen cookies
- Serving Size: 3
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Print Recipe
- Email Recipe
- Add to Recipe Box
- Add to Grocery List
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder in small bowl.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl until smooth.
- ADD crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Close Print
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies