Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 can(s) (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 can(s) (3 1/2 oz.) flaked coconut, (1 1/2 c.)
- 1 package(s) (12-oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup(s) Walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add graham cracker crumb mixture, mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies