Chocolate Chip/Toffee/Pecan Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4(1.4 oz.) English toffee-flavored candy bars chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) toasted pecans chopped
- Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring just until blended. stir in candy bars, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 1/2 " apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes until lightly browned. Let cook slighly on cookie sheets, remoed wire racks and let cool completely. Yields - 4 dozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes