This was excellent!! My family loved it. It was easy to make and very tasty. I think I will try the Kalhua next time.
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu
Yield: 10 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.50
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 488
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 20g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 173mg
- Sodium: 121mg
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy, optional
- 8 ounces soft ladyfingers
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- Mix coffee, 2/3 cup sugar and brandy (if using) until sugar is dissolved. Arrange half of ladyfingers in bottom of a 2 1/2 -quart serving dish; drizzle with half of coffee mixture.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Add cream; beat until soft peaks form. Fold chocolate chips into mixture.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with remaining ladyfingers and drizzle with remaining coffee mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, sift cocoa over tiramisu. Spoon into bowls and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note