Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) egg substitute
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 5 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet
- Preheat oven to 350. Line one cupcake pan with liners, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl, combine the egg substitute, water, sour cream, melted butter, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir with spatula until just combined. Gently fold in chips.
- Divide batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Legolasbaker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes