Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 small pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 pkg ( 12 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until creamy and fluffy. Then slowly mix in flour and baking soda. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before eating.
- Yields 36 cookies
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinred1946 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies