CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 lg package(s) Instant Pudding
- 3 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped nut [optional]
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Cream butter,sugar, and eggs. Add dry ingredients.
- Bake at 375* 8-10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by worm52339 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies