Chocolate Chip Pie
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) Hershey's chocolate chips (peanut free)
- 1 pie crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 325
- 2. Beat eggs in large bowl until foamy.
- 3. Beat in flour, sugar and brown sugar.
- 4. Beat in butter and vanilla extract
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6. Spoon into pie crust.
- 7. Bake for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes