chocolate chip pecan pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) clover valley enriched white flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) semi chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) pecans halves chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 tablespoon(s) pancake syrup
- 1 whole(s) graham cracker pie crust
- prehet oven to 325 degrees.in a large mixing bowl beat the eggs on high speed untilfoamy or vigorously by hand.gradually beat in the sugar and the flour and the light brown sugar.scrape the sides of the bowl.beat in the softened butter,carefully stir in thechocolate chips morsels and chopped pecan.spoon the mixture into the pre-made pie crust.place pies in the oven on a foil-lined cookies sheet.bakefor 55-60 mins,testthe doneness by sticking a knife in the middle of the pie to see if it comes out clean.serve warm,topped with ice cream,whipped cream or sprinkle it with chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chocolate chip pecan pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries