Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie
Yield: 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Omega-3 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg, water and almond extract until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly in criss cross pattern with fork.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet before moving to rack to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Cookies