Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Cakes
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- Peanutty Topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour batter into 7 greased and floured 5- x 3-inch disposable aluminum foil loaf pans, filling each pan half-full. Place pans on a baking sheet; sprinkle with Peanutty Topping.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pans on wire racks (about 20 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Cakes Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts