Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2-1/2 cup(s) allpurpose flour
- 1 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar light will do also
- 1 cup(s) salted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F
- In medium bowl combine flour, soda, salt, oatmeal, nuts and chips
- In large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Scraping down sides of bowl. Add eggs and extract and mix at medium speed.
- Add the flour mixture and stir till just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on ungreased cookie sheet
- 20 to 24 minutes at 300F OR 14 minutes on convection at 310F
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes