- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add oil and next 4 ingredients; beat until blended. Stir in mini-morsels.
Divide dough in half; shape each portion into a 10- x 3-inch log on lightly greased baking sheets. (Dough will be sticky. Shape dough with floured hands, if necessary.)
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; cut diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over slices. Bake 5 more minutes; cool completely on wire racks.