Chocolate Chip Kiss Cookies
Sugar cookie with chocolate kiss inside.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter - softened
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag(s) peppermint kisses
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-12 minutes
- Mix all ingredients well
- Cover dough around kiss and shape into balls
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes (check after 9 minutes)
- Drizzle Saunders hot fudge over each cookie
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note