Chocolate Chip Half-Way Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) White Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks with 1 tbsp. water slightly beaten
- 2 cup(s) sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- small package(s) chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg yolks, water and vanilla. Sift dry ingredients and mix together. It is a stiff dough. Put in two brownie pans or equivalent. Sprinkle bits and walnuts on top.
- ***Make a mix of 2 egg whites and 1 cup brown sugar. Beat until stiff and spread on top.****
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meeker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Half-Way Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies