- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How to Make It
Combine butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well. Combine flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Add chocolate morsels, stirring well.
Spread batter evenly in an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into 2-inch squares while warm. Cool completely, and serve.