Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- 18 1/2 ounce(s) Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 ounce(s) Vanilla Pudding mix Instant
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (mini)
- 1 package(s) Chocolate Frosting
- More Semi Sweet chips for topping (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375 Deg F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixs with water, oil, and eggs. Beat on low for 30 seconds and medium for 4 minuts. Stir in chips.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups with 1/4 cup batter. Bake for 18-22 Min or until done.
- Cool for 10 min on wire racks and frost. Decorate with additional chocolate chips if desired. Makes 30 cupcakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes