Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 1-1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tt teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 cup of the sugar. Add sour cream, eggs, vanilla. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to batter and beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix chocolate chips, cinnamon, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar to make topping.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle half of the topping over the batter. Pour remaining batter over topping. Sprinkle remaining topping on top of batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by patecoleman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings