Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- 4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each additional.
- 5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- 7. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Pan Cookie variation:
- 1. Grease 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Prepare dough as above.
- 3. Spread onto prepared pan.
- 4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Cool in pan on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes