Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- .75 teaspoon(s) salt
- .5 cup(s) apple sauce
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- .75 cup(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) chocolate, semisweet
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Spoon applesauce into a fine sieve over a bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Discard liquid. Scrape drained applesauce into a large bowl. Add sugar and butter; beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Beat in vanilla and egg. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until well-blended. Fold in chips.
- Drop by level tablespoons 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until almost set. Cool on pan 2 to 3 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by azumbach and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts