Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 package(s) vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. bag(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla, and pudding. Soft baking soda and flour and add to butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake 12-14 minutes (11 depending on some ovens). Cool on rack or brown paper grocery bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mattyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies