Chocolate chip cookies
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 package(s) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cube(s) Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- In an electric mixer, whip up the flour sugar and eggs until light and fluffy, gently at low speed pour in the salt, when you feel like it pour in baking soda and after a while pour melted butter and mix until dough then pour in chocolate chips mix for 30 more seconds at very low speed, spread out on pan separate from each other, preheat oven to 375 and bake for 10-15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yodaguin22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note