Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter crisco
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1.4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3.4 ounce(s) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, Crisco and both sugars. Add eggs, instant pudding and vanilla. Mix flour and baking soda together. Add to cream mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake 11 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note