Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) butter crisco
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1.4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3.4 ounce(s) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, Crisco and both sugars. Add eggs, instant pudding and vanilla. Mix flour and baking soda together. Add to cream mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake 11 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes