CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) All Purpose Flour Sifted
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar Firmly Packed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 whole(s) Egg Beatedn well
- 1/2 cup(s) Shortening
- 1 package(s) Chipits
- 1/4 cup(s) WHite Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Nuts Chopped
- Turn on Oven and set at 375*F. Sift onto was paper flour, baking soda, & salt. Mix shortening, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla well in a large bowel. Beat in eggs. Mix in dry ingredients well. Stir in chipits & nuts. Drop with a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake near center of the oven for 10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note