Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 whole(s) eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 bag(s) Chocolate or butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven for 375F.
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla in a large bowl.
- Stir until creamy.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in another bowl.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Place on greased cookie tray.
- Bake at 375F for 6 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TomJackilarious and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes