chocolate chip cookies
Found this recipe online searching under best chocolate chip cookies. This one was by far the best.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips semi sweet
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda and salt. mix until butter is creamed with sugar and egg. mix in remaining ingredients. Bake at 360 degrees 11 to 12 minutes. (I make big cookies)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cannonldj and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chocolate chip cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts