Chocolate Chip Cookies
From Williams-Sonoma cookie sheet package
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter unsalted
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet chips
- Have all the ingredients at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 (I did 325 for altitude and baked for 14 minutes)
- Over a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. ( I used 1/2 tsp of salt because I use salted butter). Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the flat beater, beat the butter on medium-low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add the brown and granulated sugars, increase the speed to medium and beat until slightly fluffy, about 1 minute, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, then beat in the vanilla (I use slightly less vanilla), stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Reduce the speed to low, gradually add the flour mixture and beat until just combined, Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown 10 - 14 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes on pan before removing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by socorro411 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies