Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) shortening (Crisco)
- 2/3 cup(s) butter (Land O Lakes) soften
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1 package(s) semi sweet Nestles Chocolate Pieces (12 ounces)
- In a large bowl, combine shortening, butter, and sugars. Stir well. Add eggs and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour, baking soda, salt, chopped walnuts, and semi sweet Nestles Chocolate Pieces. Roll dough into 2 inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart..Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake as cookies will get too hard.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorothyHarrsch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies