Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 2 1/2 to 3 dozen
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) or 2 cups milk or dark chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside. On another sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
BEAT together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
ADD flour mixture gradually to butter mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
BAKE 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Slide cookies on parchment onto wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies