- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Process oats in a blender or food processor until finely ground. Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to butter mixture, beating well.
Stir in chocolate morsels, chopped candy bars, and pecans.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls, and place on baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.