Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
- 1 (16 1/2-oz.) tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 (1.4-oz.) bars chocolate covered toffee candy, divided
- Press cookie dough into an ungreased 9" pie plate to make crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar and 3 crumbled candy bars; pour into cookie dough crust. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 2 crumbled candy bars. Chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts