Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter Softened
- 3/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 cup(s) All-purpose Flour
- 1-14oz can(s) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- 1-1/2 pound(s) Semi-sweet candy coating (bark)
- In large bowl, cream butter & brown sugar till light & fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternating with milk, beating well after each. Stir in chocolate chips & walnuts. Shape into 1-inch balls, place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets. Loosely kcover & refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm. In microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating (or follow package directions.). Stir till smooth. Dip balls in coating using a toothpick, allowing excess to drop off. Place on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mcrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies