Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9" deep dish pie shell unbaked
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) (1-1/2 sticks) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- Beat eggs in bowl on high until frothy. Beat in flour, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree F oven for 55 - 60 minutes. Cool on wire rack - serve with ice cream or whipped cream if you'd prefer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries