Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream the butter, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Increase the mixer speed to high and beat for 15 seconds.
- Stop the mixer, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the egg.
- Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the dry ingredients and combine on low speed until just a few dry streaks remain.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for a few seconds until combined.
- Scrape the batter into a greased and lined 9-inch round cake pan.
- Press the batter into a smooth and even layer in the pan. Bake until lightly golden and puffy around the edges (the center should still feel quite soft), 18 – 22 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then run a paring knife around the edge of the pan to release the cake.
- Cool for at least 4 hours before turning the cake out of the pan and onto a large plate.
- Slice then serve…
This recipe is a personal recipe added by fpucc4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note