Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
More From Hungry Jack Recipes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Extra Light & Fluffy Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/3 sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE pancake mix, 1/3 cup sugar and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Add water, sour cream and vanilla. Blend well. Using an ice cream scoop, shape dough into sixteen 2-inch dough balls. Place in 4 rows of 4 each in prepared pan. Combine 1/4 cup sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over dough.
- BAKE 24 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
- TIP To use Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs), replace 1/2 cup water with 2 large eggs and 2 tablespoons milk. Proceed as above.
- TIP High Altitude: add 1/4 cup flour to dry pancake mix. Bake as directed above.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch