- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 2 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Extra Light & Fluffy Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/3 sugar
- 1/2 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 8 or 9-inch square pan with no-stick cooking spray.
COMBINE pancake mix, 1/3 cup sugar and chocolate chips in medium bowl. Add water, sour cream and vanilla. Blend well. Using an ice cream scoop, shape dough into sixteen 2-inch dough balls. Place in 4 rows of 4 each in prepared pan. Combine 1/4 cup sugar, walnuts and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle over dough.
BAKE 24 to 26 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
TIP To use Hungry Jack® Original Pancake & Waffle Mix (Add Milk, Oil & Eggs), replace 1/2 cup water with 2 large eggs and 2 tablespoons milk. Proceed as above.
TIP High Altitude: add 1/4 cup flour to dry pancake mix. Bake as directed above.