- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Stir together 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 egg, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; stir in chocolate morsels, walnuts, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Set aside.
- Beat remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, butter, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add remaining egg, and beat until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir into butter mixture until blended.
- Place paper baking cups into miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons batter into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes. Spoon chocolate morsel mixture over cupcakes; bake 10 more minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies