Chocolate Chip-Cherry Pie
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 288
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 9.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 50.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 165mg
- Calcium: 90mg
- 40 reduced-calorie chocolate wafers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup chopped pitted sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate minichips
- 1/2 cup black cherry preserves, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cookies in a food processor; process until crumbly. Add sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 5 times or just until moist. Press crumb mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Freeze piecrust 30 minutes.
- Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt from freezer; let stand at room temperature while crust is cooling.
- Spoon yogurt into chilled bowl. Stir cherries and minichips into yogurt; freeze 30 minutes or just until set but not solid.
- Spread preserves over bottom of prepared crust. Spoon yogurt mixture evenly over preserves; freeze until set. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Place pie in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving to soften.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts