Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pkg of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (18oz each)
- 2 pkgs. cream cheese (8oz) softened
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F
- 2. Grease 13x9 pan
- 3. Crumble and press together 1 - 1 1/2 tubes of cookie dough on bottom of pan
- 4. Beat together cream cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar
- 5. Spread over cookie layer
- 6. Crumble the other tube and a half of cookie dough on top
- 7. Bake (35-40 minutes)
- 8. Cool and refrigerate before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts