Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) minature chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugars and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with graham cracker sticks or teddy grahams.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mchardiman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts