Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) minature chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugars and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with graham cracker sticks or teddy grahams.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mchardiman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts